Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Due to the fact it doesn't seem to aesthetically resemble Voyager tanker truck guy and Ironhide, I think this might be some sort of FAB, or a new price point. Seems too heavily gimmicked and compromised by movie standards. I bloody hope it's not a Voyager.

Of course, we won't know for sure until we get pictures of his packaging.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

My guess is a large Deluxe. <shrug>

It can't be the voyager surely? When you look at RotF Leader Prime and the yellow box voayger Prime and consider the advancements made in those over the versions of Prime at the same size class from the first movie (to the point where there's virtually no major cheating going on in the transforming) surely they're not going back to faux windows for larger price points.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    It can't be the voyager surely? When you look at RotF Leader Prime and the yellow box voayger Prime and consider the advancements made in those over the versions of Prime at the same size class from the first movie (to the point where there's virtually no major cheating going on in the transforming) surely they're not going back to faux windows for larger price points.
    They may take a 'backward step' in engineering at the cost of a gimmick. Those oversized tanks look like they're part of some gimmick.

The comparison to Voyager Classics Prime seems to me that it is a deluxe. DotM Prime is slightly smaller, and Classics Prime is a little smaller than general Voyagers, so I can't possibly imagine this passing as anything more than a Deluxe. It looks to deluxe-y to be a FAB or anything, but who knows... Either way though, I'm not feeling it, I don't really like watered-down, gimmicked figures when more accurate and elaborate versions are available.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

As the link says, this might be one of the Cyberverse toys we've heard of. If it's any indication, the line's main gimmick appears to be ridiculously huge weaponry.

I'm somewhat amazed that that toy can transform. It didn't appear to be immediately obvious. Given that, I suspect there might be a lot of back kibble.

Hey look, it's Optimus Prime! Yay

My wallet is looking fatter already
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]