View Poll Results: RtS Legends Starscream - worth buying?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 76.92%
  • Only if cheap

1 7.69%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

2 15.38%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - RtS Legends Starscream

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I agree with your comment about the 'average mom and dad', but not about a true collector. I don't collect all the variants available so does this mean I am not a 'true collector'?

Hopefully you are right about them not selling out, however remember the extremely limited release of wave 4 Universe legends which included Brawn, Beachcomber, Bumblebee and Animated Starscream? They were released mostly through TRU and were nowhere to be seen after the first month of release.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
    Lol...you're definitely a 'true collector' mate... I'm more referring to the guys that buy up all the variants, etc.

As for your example, that wave 4 came at the tail end wheras this is wave 1 of the RTS line.

Australia didn't even get wave 5 of the Universe line (possibly something to do with all the peg-warming Wave 1 and 2 of the Universe line still 'hanging around'?)

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I have the painted head version and I love it. Just wish they pained the bits either side of his head red like the G1 figure.

Thumbs up Definite must buy!

Finally found and acquired not one (but three) of these little guys - two with painted heads and one without.

I think it's an awesome Legends sized homage to G1 Starscream - probably one of the best toys in this size class (I am biased though seeing as Starscream is one of my favorite characters ).

I'm hoping they do a few repaints into some of the other Seekers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Finally found and acquired not one (but three) of these little guys - two with painted heads and one without.

I think it's an awesome Legends sized homage to G1 Starscream - probably one of the best toys in this size class (I am biased though seeing as Starscream is one of my favorite characters ).

I'm hoping they do a few repaints into some of the other Seekers.
    not some

ALL

the starscream can utilise the conehead look too
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

This was definitely a pleasent surprise, the robot mode is pretty spankin' so I was half expecting(actually wholly) the jet mode to be rubbish, but it's actually pretty damn fine! Sure there is a heap of robot underneath, but it looks ace from the top.

What impressed me the most though would have to be such a clever take on transformation. I was first expecting it to transform just like the g1 version or even a cut down version of the classics mould, but to see it completely changed and still work well really got me excited.

And its funny loking at him with his head coming out of his bum...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    not some

ALL

the starscream can utilise the conehead look too
    Yeah I noticed that - hope that they will do a few redecoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    What impressed me the most though would have to be such a clever take on transformation. I was first expecting it to transform just like the g1 version or even a cut down version of the classics mould, but to see it completely changed and still work well really got me excited.
    Likewise, the transformation is quite surprising and well thought out for a Legends class toy - definitely much better than Movie Legends Screamer

Of the first four, this is the one I like the most. The transformation is quite clever and it captures the look and feel of G1 Starscream really well.

I don't think I need this figure four-to-six more times, but I like that the figure can have a conehead since the tip of the jet ends up in the same place as on the original Seeker toy.

this is a great legends sized figure.
    ...nice transformation..reminds me of w.s.t figures!?! good detail for the size!