Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Micronauts-Microman

I saw quite a few of those new Micromen in Japan, but the old ones were before my time. They look pretty cool but fortunately I didn't give in to the desire to get any, got enough other collections going atm.

Hey 1orion

Asked my brother on the weekend about his Micronauts. They got lost/destroyed a few years ago when his unit in Wollongong was raided by Bikers because his gf at the time had run up a huge drug debt with them.

Hey this stuff happens

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Hey 1orion

Asked my brother on the weekend about his Micronauts. They got lost/destroyed a few years ago when his unit in Wollongong was raided by Bikers because his gf at the time had run up a huge drug debt with them.

Hey this stuff happens
    Holy Shi...

That's what happens when you deal with lowlifes like that - one day you're gonna get burnt.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

The bikers went for the Micromen specifically!

Sorta funny when you picture it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Holy Shi...

That's what happens when you deal with lowlifes like that - one day you're gonna get burnt.
    Yep and the gong has quite a seedy underbelly I found out. Not the sort of people you would like to associate with.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    The bikers went for the Micromen specifically!

Sorta funny when you picture it.
    Well everything got lost/destroyed but yeah I can imagine a big hairy biker swinging a curtain rod (apparently one of the weapoms of choice) screaming "Death to the micronauts!"

Snifle Sniffle

I have Andromeda on my desk currently. I considered picking up Baron Karza to complete it but I didn't have any memories of it as a kid so I dont feel obliged/compelled.

It's a great favourite tho.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

The Magne Force are awesome, Fraser. They're so much fun to pose hanging off the fridge or whatever.

I quite like the Biomachine lot, also. I should really get off my skidplate and take some photos of my small collection...

Here are some quickies:

Last edited by dirge; 23rd April 2008 at 10:55 PM.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

I'm looking forward to them showing up. It's terrible, I can bid on about ten different things and it doesn't get anywhere near as expensive as TF's, this I found out has become a real trap. I now have bids on about 10 different things. The unfortunate thing is the postage, OH the horror, I'm pretty sure at the moment postage has been costing me almost the same as what I buy the items for. Most of my current bids are with one seller who gives big postal discounts on more than one item, that and he's in the U.K so postage is a lot cheaper from there anyway.