Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom: Classics Guzzle

awesome sculpting that must of takin' some time, cant wait to see this all finished

Evening bots! Finally happy with how the head looks so here it is in all its pre-painted glory. Sorry for the unusual presentation...I had a bit of an art attack.

That scultped head is awesome DD!

I like the embellishment

That is an awesome head there DD, great work. Can't wait for the final product.

Thanks for the feedback amigo's! Since finishing off the head I've washed & scrubbed all the individual parts & have just now completed all the priming. I think I'm going to have a sit down after breathing in all those lovely fumes.
    Unlike Tomahawk, Mindset is an absolute joy to take apart which will make the painting process soooo much easier.

I tried out some of the light grey Tamiya paint I bought the other day and unfortunately it's not gonna be up to snuff, it just looks like the primer I'm using. So I'll be picking up some white paint and will use that for the head, treads etc. instead.

Tip of the day: A fantastic way of dusting Transformers, & oddly enough, smoothly laying/moving putty into hard to reach area's is by using an eyeshadow brush. I got one from Coles for a couple of clams and it's brilliant for these purposes!

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Tip of the day: A fantastic way of dusting Transformers, & oddly enough, smoothly laying/moving putty into hard to reach area's is by using an eyeshadow brush. I got one from Coles for a couple of clams and it's brilliant for these purposes!
    Removed one word and it makes it sound like you're giving make up tips - DD the next Napoleon Perdis!

Nah seriously, can't wait to see the results buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Removed one word and it makes it sound like you're giving make up tips - DD the next Napoleon Perdis!

Nah seriously, can't wait to see the results buddy.
    LOL, that's actually a bit scary...

Seriously though, have you seen how good he looks with a bit of blush? Maybe he's born with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    LOL, that's actually a bit scary...

Seriously though, have you seen how good he looks with a bit of blush? Maybe he's born with it?
    ....Maybe it's Maybelline?

...What!? I had to. I did.

I know I'm a little behind... but that head sculpt is amazing, so much care and effort with such a small amount of plastic!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)