View Poll Results: RtS Special Ops Jazz - worth buying?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 75.00%
  • Only if cheap

3 10.71%
  • Only if (something else)

3 10.71%
  • No

1 3.57%
  • Not interested

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Toy Review - RtS Special Ops Jazz

At least the lack of paint apps you can easily fix with paint or stickers... the lack of chest locking on the other is not so easy to remedy... unless you're some kind of skilled MacGuyver toy modder like kup.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    At least the lack of paint apps you can easily fix with paint or stickers... the lack of chest locking on the other is not so easy to remedy... unless you're some kind of skilled MacGuyver toy modder like kup.
    I was thinking about fixing mine up...

I have some ideas, and I will test them out on my figure.

He's okay... no chest locking is the only design fault, but I'm just not that into this figure, the grey feet and torso really bother me for reasons I do not understand, and I care not at all for the speaker add ons.

Also the chin bothers me, which is very silly, as I loved the oversize chins in animated...

Easily worth the $23 I paid for them, and as many others have said, it is a great figure, he just is not one of my favourites.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Thumbs up Alternate Weapon Configuration

I don't know how many of you guys have seen this, but I stumbled across this the other day on tfw2005.

I pretty much think the speakers are useless and I don't even fold them out, so this is a pretty cool trick to utilise them better.

It also makes his gun a lot more impressive.

Apparently it's in the instruction manual, but I never read those things, so move along if you do and it's old news to you

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    I don't know how many of you guys have seen this, but I stumbled across this the other day on tfw2005.

I pretty much think the speakers are useless and I don't even fold them out, so this is a pretty cool trick to utilise them better.

It also makes his gun a lot more impressive.

Apparently it's in the instruction manual, but I never read those things, so move along if you do and it's old news to you

Not only is it in the instructions but it's also on he back of the bloody box (Well the United version anyway)

I personally prefer the various sonic crossbow/bowcaster configurations but my favourite is just leaving the gun folded up to make fat pistol so those speakers really are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Not only is it in the instructions but it's also on he back of the bloody box (Well the United version anyway)
    Lol... I don't have the United version, so I wasn't aware of that.

But yeah, as you can tell, I don't pay too much attention to the packaging or instructions.

Default let the photo speak for themselves