Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Images of Reflector - Viewfinder

Robot Kingdom have created a listing - but no price or pre-order yet

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Robot Kingdom have created a listing - but no price or pre-order yet
    the camera combined form looks awesome - i want to carry it with me everywhere and if someone asks me to to take their photo, i'll transform them and scream 'ATTACK!' then throw it in their face.

(well if they stand still long enough for me to transform them all.)

Reflector has mass-shifting technology in the G1 cartoon and comics right? Just curious cause i wonder if he could be the size appropriate for human hands, and say in AHM where Megatron holds reflector
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Looks pretty sweet although I will probably wait for reviews to see on the quality. IF its half decent and the price is not too exorbitant- I will bite.

ummm guys, have you seen the not-Rumble/Frenzy figure it's tiny as (Minicon sized) ! and This not - reflector figure appears only slightly taller than not R/F, so I think it's about Legends class size figure...Im afraid your plan of Attack Kaiden wont work
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    ummm guys, have you seen the not-Rumble/Frenzy figure it's tiny as (Minicon sized) ! and This not - reflector figure appears only slightly taller than not R/F, so I think it's about Legends class size figure...Im afraid your plan of Attack Kaiden wont work
    lies. it will work! just all other Transformers, they will combine into a proper sized camera. just look at soundwave >_>

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    lies. it will work! just all other Transformers, they will combine into a proper sized camera. just look at soundwave >_>
    Unfortunately thisss isss not an unsssubstantiated fantassssy. youve got to have the hands the sssize of a 3 year old for your planss to work, other than that you're not fooling anyone mwahahaha
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

G1 Reflector was small because in Microman Microx was meant to be a microfilm camera, not a standard film camera. Film? FILM?!? What's film, precious?

I'm assuming this toy transforms into a digital camera. It'd be hilarious if G1 Reflector used Kodachrome, cos they stopped manufacturing it last year and as of yesterday there's nowhere on this planet that develops Kodachrome!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm assuming this toy transforms into a digital camera. It'd be hilarious if G1 Reflector used Kodachrome, cos they stopped manufacturing it last year and as of yesterday there's nowhere on this planet that develops Kodachrome!
    Wow, that's actually quite sad to read because for the best that Digital Cameras could ever hope to achieve, they'll never be as good as an 'analogue' camera and film.
    Unfortunately for analogue cameras though - they don't fit in to today's 'Keep It Simple For Stupid' culture.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    G1 Reflector was small because in Microman Microx was meant to be a microfilm camera, not a standard film camera. Film? FILM?!? What's film, precious?

museums gok, museums