Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Minifigures series 3 out this month

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    My local TRU is the only place where i could find them. And they jacked the price as they sold it.
    Penrith TRU did the same.

And there were different marked prices in different Target stores, but I think that might have been due to a lego sale on at the time...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Melbourne Target just got in around 15 boxes. There where people everywhere going through them looking at the dots.

Son of a.......
    Why are they so much now??

I am tempted to buy them online. Probably end up either cheaper or the same and I wouldn't have to worry about sitting in a store feeling up plastic packs.
    Found some on Bricklink that worked out to be $2.13 each before postage if I bought a case
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Targets price of $4.90 is a bit steep but if you get the one your after its not too bad.

If I had to pay that for 2 tennis players wouldn't be happy thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Son of a.......
    Why are they so much now??

I am tempted to buy them online. Probably end up either cheaper or the same and I wouldn't have to worry about sitting in a store feeling up plastic packs.
    Found some on Bricklink that worked out to be $2.13 each before postage if I bought a case
    which one are you thinking of buying from?

Don't know. There are a few at about that price, before postage.
    I think It would boil down to which has the best postage
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

$5 is far too much for a blind packed figure.

So bricklink/ebay here I come!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Saw six untouched boxes of these today. Didn't touch them (well I did, but I didn't buy ), these prices are an insult. I'll be going to bricklink too

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Spotted 8 boxes of these at Target. $4.90 each! I grabbed 4 packs and happy to report that the dots are on the back bottom pf the pack. They are just tiny little blister like circles and can be hard to see but they are there.

Brothers Brick had a guide on what's what:
    http://www.brothers-brick.com/2010/1...ts-on-the-bag/

It can be hard to see sometimes so best to feel for particular unique parts for the particular fig you want. Brothers Brick also has a guide on what parts will feel unique in the bags:
    http://www.brothers-brick.com/2010/1...rough-the-bag/

Happy hunting!
    Is there a different system between EUR/US again? Because I went through about 10 packs at target with this coding, and none matched up at all =o( Tried a little bit of feeling, but it was busy and people were looking at me like a I had a wookie suit on, so I just a few that felt different enough to be sure I didn't double up.

Re: Pricing. Yes, it's insane, but I'm just getting them while they are $3.90 at Target during the sale, but for future series, I'll be ordering a set online. The growing price kills the fun. If they were like $2.50-$3.00, I would gladly grab 20 or so packs and pot-luck it, then just feel out the last couple when my set is near finished, but at the prices they ask, the last thing we want is $5 double ups -.-

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

I just bought about 40 random packs, did the dot searching & feeling at home, and returned the remnants.