View Poll Results: Gen Scourge - worth buying?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 94.44%
  • Only if cheap

2 5.56%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Review - Generations Scourge

Thumbs up Review - Generations Scourge

(mods, would you mind making this a poll as iPhone thread creation is nowhere near as fun...) (thanks!)

I got ridiculously lucky while shopping in the city today and managed to pick up Scourge from the upcoming/latest Generations line! Wow!

I am Totally loving this toy. The more I fiddle with and figure out things about this mould the more I gain enjoyment out of this toy!

As you may have heard this toy comes with the targetmaster-esque gun that actually splits into two different guns for dual wielding or as the single gun. They store niftily in the wings when not in use.*

I really liked how the arms are transformed on him as there's a bit of spinning around and folding to get it done. Not too involved but nice! Folding up the backpack was good fun too as I tried it out first out of packaging. But as I went along further I found nice little intricacies to the back!*

Best part IMO is the ability to completely fold it away to the point of it looking like so:*

In short I love the toy. If you find him pick him up or I'll fight you for it. The headsculpt is also excellent and captures scourge perfectly. Love how his head actually pops up for the transformation and can also pop up in alt mode. Lovely stuff here. Get it as soon as you can, then get the United one too! Haha

(:

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

that is such a Malaysian floor, are any of the wooden pieces loose and come off when you walk over them?
    Very excited for the figure, can't wait to pick it up!

I love the look of this toy. Bot mode is instantly recognisable as Scourge.

Haven't decided if I'll get him though. I have the titanium version which has the G1-esq alt mode as well as being in scale with both Classics Galvatron and Cyclonus.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I can't wait for my pre-order to arrive for this guy!

I remember watching the review on Youtube by peaugh and I was like

He looks totally awesome ~ will post my own thoughts once I receive him sometime over the next week or so.

If he hasn't come out beforehand, bring him to the fair. I can't wait to at least have one in my hands

OMG!! Awesome.

I need him soon!! arghh

Default Leader of the sweeps review

yes + 7 more for the sweeps!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

You and your army building fetish liegeprime! Make sure you leave some around for the rest of us before you go sweeping them all up!

Others ave mentioned this online but I thought I would post this here:

His wings open up to be the batwing-esque shapes ala the cartoons! His coolness just went up a few notches alright!!!
    Love it! Now to army build? 7 is the generally agreed upon number right? And if I already have three botcon sweeps... Ack! Decisions decisions!!!
    Last edited by lcz128; 16th January 2011 at 06:14 PM.

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther