View Poll Results: Gen Scourge - worth buying?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 94.44%
  • Only if cheap

2 5.56%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Review - Generations Scourge

i still have 1 spare if anyone wants it but shipping will be abit expensive.
    erm, Hong Kong when I posted the sale thread for Gen Scourges, there are still quite a few in stores. unsure if it's the case now

I really like this toy. The flying boomerang didn't bother me much at all and I ended up quite liking it. I also really like the shade of blue. The wings and the head sculpt make this figure.

Only a few minor gripes
    -Stability. Wings naturally make him back heavy and the feet look like he should be able to compensate for this easily but in reality he's not as stable as he looks.
    -Gun. Dear Hasbro, while I appreciate you make it storable in alt mode and homaging targetmasters and all that please don't make it look and feel like crap.
    -Why in the seven hells are his optics blue? (Don't answer that )

Loving my figure but I must have "rough hands" as his leg & one of his wings "dislocated" when transforming him.

Robot mode is Scourgeous

Always liked Scourge and finally have one. Great homage to a great character. Yet to find a fault in him.
    His head even lifts up in alt mode like in the movie!!

Hmmmm...
    Having trouble warming to this figure. I'm not sure I agree with all the "hype." Bot mode looks the goods, but I really don't like his missing shoulder joints. And yep, he's a little back heavy. I don't mind the guns - I think they look pretty good, and like how they can combine and the wing stowage. I agree, that perhaps he should have been sold with Fracas, like Cyclonus was.
    Alt-mode is super-meh. I can't like it. Its boring and lacks any sort of playability or wow-factor. Having said that though, I must say there is very little robot kibble in this mode. But, nah, I still don't like it. Can't see my Scourge figure getting much transformation action.

Its a "get if cheap" vote from me.

I like the 'Rumble' mode mis-transformation (transform into bot without doing the arms, and he looks like he has Rumble's ground-pounding arm things). Except Rumble was red, not blue.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Just got this guy from Kmart, was a little iffy at first but now He's one of my faves from the generations line

I dont know why but i really thought his transformation was going to be super simple and boring, BIG MISTAKE his transformation is really nice and is difficult and intricate enough without being overly complicated.

His arm transformation is really unique and cool, and he seems really well designed and made

I love it when transformers have weapon storage, especially when it's like scourge's (actually hiding the weapons instead of just having them sitting on their back or something)

He looks great on his own but even better with united Fracas by his side

on the negative side my one's thighs were really tightly stuck in his shins, so until i had managed to pull them out he was a short stubby mini scourge

I say if you dont have one GET ONE (or if your into army building get more than one)