Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* The Crashed Ship on the Moon is...?

It's a photoshop job. Because the hands are legs are from Bumblebee.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Yea a number of people are saying it's fan art.

Anything that I see I am taking with a grain of salt, this one with a tub of salt. Still worth posting, the art looks cool IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

Anything that I see I am taking with a grain of salt, this one with a tub of salt. Still worth posting, the art looks cool IMO.
    Definitly - I hope it is omega too, but then they will have to (hopefully)explain how the U.S. Government found another Transformer in 1969, why wasn't it put with Megatron in Sector 7 or if they couldn't get it to earth, why wasn't it acknowledged?

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Definitly - I hope it is omega too, but then they will have to (hopefully)explain how the U.S. Government found another Transformer in 1969, why wasn't it put with Megatron in Sector 7 or if they couldn't get it to earth, why wasn't it acknowledged?
    Assuming they didn't, I would think "NASA dragging a giant alien space ship off the moon and then somehow safely bringing down to Earth in the 1970s" would be stretching belief a little too far even for these films.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

I think they kept tabs on it, but as mentioned, a craft that size, they couldn't bring down to Earth safely and under secrecy. With Megs, he was already on Earth, in the middle of the ice, he would have been easy to transport. Well, easier than something of Omega's size

And they probably kept it under wraps, even above Simmons I reckon. Or he knew, but thought mentioning it to everyone was a waste of time because it was deemed a non threat because it was deemed to be unsalvagable.

All conjecture of course, could be that Simmons had his memory erased ala MIB

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Earthlings dont have the technology to bring it to Earth, then and up til now....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Default PUNY HUMANS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm sceptical at this stage, the image on that link looks more like a fan art effort to me.
    An Omega toy that is actually good at the scale of the huge Devastator toy from the last film would be awesome though, I'd have to get a second cabinet just to show that one off.
    +Ditto

Even though this is likely to be fake- hoping against odds that it could be true- ROTF devy sized omega toy? Id buy that in an instant.. prob fake though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    That's my thinking. That's why I am not taking it into account, it's too far removed from the concept drawings from the previous films.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    It's a photoshop job. Because the hands are legs are from Bumblebee.
    They're just recycling all the shelf-warming Bumblebees which is actually a pretty smart move by Hasbro They'd just end up in landfill otherwise.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]