Thread: KO Henkei Sunstorm

Exclamation KO Henkei Sunstorm

A few of you guys have bought KO 'Sunstorm' and have found him to be a yellowy colour and not very orange at all - KO Toys have now released a more orange hued Sunstorm for you Seeker lovers.

Original Yellow Sunstorm
    New Orange Sunstorm

Colour wise, a better match for Sunstorm but I'm still going to stay away from these (ridiculously overpriced) KO's (and hope there's a HasTak release somewhere down the line).

On a side note, the previous yellow release has been christened: "Sunnyyystorm" by the guys at KO Toys

Just received my new Sunstorm. It really is fantastic from the new colour to the quality of the mold. The only negative I have is his left wrist is a bit limp but other than that, it feels like a genuine release. None of the other issues that plagued the earlier KO seekers.

He will sit nicely with the rest of his seeker buddies
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

I received one today and his left wrist has the same problem. One of his missile launchers took a bit of jamming in.

Colour comparison:

What I've called the yellow one really isn't printable in a family-friendly forum. Let's just say it's two words, the first is another word for yellow and the second is another word for rain....

Um where did you get it Snakey, isnt KO toys closed now? or was that a standing order they delivered before final closing time.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Um where did you get it Snakey, isnt KO toys closed now? or was that a standing order they delivered before final closing time.
    Doesn't eBay sell it as well now?

I suppose it's available on ebay but I got mine from another online store that sells KOs and some originals... PM me for the name

Got my yellow Sunstorm today. First time transforming and it broke the piece where the legs conect to rest of body

Quote Originally Posted by Barrel05 View Post
    Got my yellow Sunstorm today. First time transforming and it broke the piece where the legs conect to rest of body
    Seems like you've having some bad luck with CHMS. Would you be able to upload some pics of the damage?

I've bought the Henkei Thundercracker, Skywarp, Orange Sunstorm (I believe this is the second edition of CHMS Sunstorm) and also 3x Purple Seeker Clones - condition of all quite good aside from their nose cone piece being slightly flimsy (not insanely tight like the hand joints).

Well my Sunstorm is generally ok, except for the part where the cockpit folds into it. The wire seems to slip out and makes transforming it a bit of a challenge. BUt a few tweaking I was able to transform it. BUt I dont think Ill transform him quite often.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]