Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paulbot's Unlicensed TFs products sales

Default Paulbot's Unauthorised Transformers Products sales

To celebrate the creation of the Unauthorised Transformers Products section (that everyone's been talking about!) I'm licensed to sell these items I no longer want.

• Unhappy that your Classic Cliffjumper looks like a sunburnt Bumblebee? Then you need the rare and much sought after Classic Cliff conversion kit.

• Think that Classic Ultra Magnus looks a little naked? Then the City Commander Kit will make your Magnus toy truly Ultra!

• Don't wait until Spring to pick up Warbot Defender. Spring in to action now. What? Have you got better things to do tonight?

• If you've got MP-1 or either of Hasbro's versions, then complete the convoy with a trailer. This non-transforming replica has been in demand before but the sale was never completed so get it now while it's still available again.
    • Unhappy that Swindle is a tank and Blast-Off is a helicopter (because Blast-Off should have been the tank right?), Fansprojects comes to the rescue with brand new toys representing the two Combaticons, as well as accessories to pimp out your Universe Bruticus.

• (Don't have Universe Bruticus? You're in luck, I've got a MISB set for sale at $50 but I'll knock off $10 if you buy it with the two fanproject toys)

Item list
    Warbot Defender (MISP) - $90 (sold)
    City Commander (Original version, opened and used once then back in box) - $180 (sold)

On hold
    Classic Cliff (Open but unused) - $200 (on hold for lcz128)

Sold
    MP-1 Anniversary OP Trailer[/URL] (MIB) - $20 (sold to Snaketales)
    Fansproject Crossfire 02 - XF-02A & XF-02B Combat Unit Appendage Add-on kit set - Brand new (as a pair only) -$120 * (on hold for SharkyMcShark)
    (Hasbro's Universe Bruticus Maximus MISB $40 if you buy as a set with the Crossfire toys or $50 separately) (sold to llamatron)

Notes
    Postage to other states is not included. Local Melbourne pickup is available.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 30th January 2011 at 08:38 PM.

Fansproject Crossfire 02 - XF-02A & XF-02B Combat Unit Appendage Add-on kit

Does that come with the feet and hands for Bruticus or are they just the limbs?

Quote Originally Posted by SamLoi888 View Post
    Fansproject Crossfire 02 - XF-02A & XF-02B Combat Unit Appendage Add-on kit

Does that come with the feet and hands for Bruticus or are they just the limbs?
    it comes with feets and hands for Bruticus as well as other add on parts, such as a new Bruticus head.

Check out the pictures here:

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...lang=us&CatID=

Hey I'd like to express an interest in the Bruticus add on kit (the whole thing). Also Warbot if Lordy passes.

I'd like to put my hand up for the cliff set...
    Omg.

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    Omg.
    I'd also like to put my hand up for the cliff set.....except I'm way to poor to pay for it
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Omg.
    Noted, I just have to dig it out of storage now .

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Hey I'd like to express an interest in the Bruticus add on kit (the whole thing). Also Warbot if Lordy passes.
    Lordy has pulled out on Warbot. I was sure Hursticon had expressed interest first but I can't find that post so SharkyMcShark you're in luck. Best to wait until the preorders come in and then I can work out postage for all across the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Lordy has pulled out on Warbot. I was sure Hursticon had expressed interest first but I can't find that post so SharkyMcShark you're in luck. Best to wait until the preorders come in and then I can work out postage for all across the country.
    Excellent, I'll set aside the $210 + money for shipping. When are the Bruticus add ons due?

(Oh, just to be clear when I say the "the whole thing" I mean like the whole FP set - I've already got the hasbro figures).
    Last edited by SharkyMcShark; 9th July 2010 at 12:49 PM.

Omg.
    congrats ^_^

I'll take the Hasbro Bruticus set for $50 + postage to Perth if it's still available?