Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC 4am Wed Sale

Did you point them to their own page detailing how they will refund in this situation? Just get worse and worse, sorry to hear

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Did you point them to their own page detailing how they will refund in this situation? Just get worse and worse, sorry to hear
    Yeah I did but it seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. This has to be a new low, even for Matty.

Vikor will be back on sale on the 24/01 US Pacific Time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Vikor is in the house… warehouse, that is! We’ve confirmed his arrival and he’ll be available for purchase on Monday 1/24 at 9am PT.

We’ve also got Palace Guards, The Goddess, Mo-Larr vs. Skeletor and Venkman/Scoleri but they’re all going fast, so get them while you can! http://bit.ly/dMT0Uz
    This message has been edited. Last edited by: Matty, January 21, 2011 11:19 AM

--Matty
    I guess that means another Tuesday 4am siege. To get the most out of shipping costs, I may as well get a Goddess.

Unfortunately there is still no word on the refunds for the Grayskull stands debacle.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I guess that means another Tuesday 4am siege. To get the most out of shipping costs, I may as well get a Goddess.
    I don't trust Matty to still have all the other figures on sale when Vikor 2.0 is released. That's what happened when the first He-man and Beast Man were released... they were on sale for a month and I was holding out for Skeletor so I could combine - only to have Matty pull HM and BM 2 days before Skelly went on sale!! Bastards!

I doubt they'll do that again - there would be another riot - but I still don't trust them!

Still nothing about the refunds yet several people have received notices from digital river that there will be no such thing. Looks like left hand doesn't know what the right is doing..

Several fans are demanding free shipping on Vikor since it was Mattel's fault that people didn't get one on the first sale day and therefore unable to group their order to save on shipping. The request is understandable but I seriously doubt it would happen, specially when there isn't any further news on the proposed refund for the stands debacle.

I received an Email from Matty notifying me of the refund. Awesome! They were true to their word so my faith in them has risen a fair bit.

Good timing too as I was thinking of missing out on the Vikor sale since Matty had already taken much of my money already on the shipping. I may actually go for one tomorrow morning.

Anyone else joining me at 4am?

I'm tempted..but it means spending my rent money. Something I swore i would not do this year. So I'm waiting for my next paycheck and going on ebay. The prices for Vikor seem actually reasonable.

I just bought a Vikor and a pair of stands from Matty. It was surprisingly easy with no WSOD or glitches.

I got a couple of Vikors to go with the one I already secured from someone on he-man.org...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Well, I couldn't be bothered getting up at 3:30am to order, so I took a gamble and it paid off... I woke up this morning and leisurely ordered a Vikor. I wish it was always this easy I had a funny feeling he'd still be available this morning.

One thing though - I placed my order and (just like last month) I got an "error" code near the end of my transaction. Having been through the same process with Buzz Off twice (and ending up with 3 figures instead of 1) I decided to do nothing! And again, it paid off - about 2 minutes later I got an email confirmation saying my order was being processed. Now, just to confirm, my order didn't actually even go through! Yet, according to Matty/DR it did! This has now happened 3 times in 1 month! I can't explain it! Has anyone else experienced this?? I keep getting confirmation for orders I haven't successfully placed - weird! -_-