View Poll Results: RtS Wreck Gar - worth buying?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 88.89%
  • Only if cheap

4 8.89%
  • Only if (something else)

1 2.22%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not interested

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - RtS Wreck Gar

Yeah the shoulders on mine are fine too.

I didn't even notice that about the wheel being able to be removed - quite clever! It's very well hidden in the abundance of Hasbro grey.

As for the shield part - hmm, it's ok I guess.

My one has the stress marks (though not to the same severe degree) on his right shoulder, hopefully it will be alright and doesn't break, but it is annoying as it's making his shoulder a bit loose as well, other than that, he's fine.

I think the bike mode is a bit compromised as you can clearly see his waist piece and hands, and his head is clearly visible on the underside (although these are only minor complaints). It's a fairly big bike and I like how his weapon is stored.

Robot mode is really awesome, his weapon looks great, only gripe I have is his knees, as they can't straighten fully. The range of motion for his head is limited due to the size of his head and his facial hair, but the sculpting is really good. Overall a good figure, with an easy transformation making him fun to play with, I'm just worried about his shoulder (which seems to be a hit and miss).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Default Damn you Willis!

Quote Originally Posted by primatives View Post
    plus hasbro wreck gar for the united wreck gar to sit on whilst on display??
    Or...

http://www.shortpacked.com/wp-conten.../Dinorider.jpg
    Last edited by griffin; 29th January 2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: replaced hotlinked image with link

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    That is one of the greatest TF pics I have ever seen.

EDIT: Actually, it gets better.
    Last edited by Sleeve; 31st January 2011 at 02:49 PM.

pretty easy to take the front wheel off theres a slot in the front disc and just the ball joint to be taken apart and bingo he has a shield

overall hes okay figure, but a great homage to his orginal character

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    pretty easy to take the front wheel off theres a slot in the front disc and just the ball joint to be taken apart and bingo he has a shield

overall hes okay figure, but a great homage to his orginal character
    Why do I just see him holding two happy fun pinwheels?

And emulating the closing credits of Little House on the Prairie?

RTS Wreck-Gar is a great homage of the original character. Easy transformation though, I mean really easy! Would of worked great in Scout size for army building! In alt mode the motorbike is perfect for action figures as riders.

I still can't find him anywhere
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I still can't find him anywhere
    Ditto. You find him, lemme know. Penrith is bone dry in regards to new figures.

Yeah, everywhere around here is totally gone too -- I've given up and just pre-ordered a United one from HLJ. Still haven't been able to find anywhere online to order Jazz or Grapple/Grappel from -- if anyone in Sydney is planning on doing an online order, mebbe we can combine? I rarely shop online, but the continual lack of finding new stock is seriously giving me the poo-poos (Hasbro's failure to reply to my questions about stock distribution isn't alleviating this frustration either ).

5FDP: did you want to add a United Wreck-Gar from my order? The only problem is that HLJ might ship him in the same box as the other United stuff I've ordered, or they might ship him separately. Chances are it might come in the same box as it's just pre-orders atm, but there's no guarantee. PM me if you're interested.