Thread: WTB- Universe/Classics 2.0 Ratchet and Hot Shot

Default WTB- Universe/Classics 2.0 Ratchet and Hot Shot

Hey guys! I'm after the Universe/Classics 2.0 Ratchet and Hot Shot, Never saw these guys at retail and I have scoured Ebay for them and they seem to have disappeared.

So I'm throwing myself on the mercy of my fellow OTCA..ers..(?) and hoping someone has them for sale. MIB is preferred, Not really fussy on Card condition however. If there's no other option I will accept Loose but they must be in good nick.

Please note I'm after the Hasbro versions, not the Henkei versions, They're nice and all, but I'm maintaining a uniform look to my collection. Thanks in advance!

Bumping this thread because I missed out on Ratchet on Ebay AGAIN.
    Getting desperate. Please guys any help in finding these two would be greatly appreciated.

Missed out on another Ratchet on ebay. these auctions and my paydays are just not matching. Actually very upset about this, and apologies for constantly spamming but I really. REALLY want a Universe/Classics 2.0 Ratchet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Hey guys! I'm after the Universe/Classics 2.0 Ratchet and Hot Shot, Never saw these guys at retail and I have scoured Ebay for them and they seem to have disappeared.

So I'm throwing myself on the mercy of my fellow OTCA..ers..(?) and hoping someone has them for sale. MIB is preferred, Not really fussy on Card condition however. If there's no other option I will accept Loose but they must be in good nick.

Please note I'm after the Hasbro versions, not the Henkei versions, They're nice and all, but I'm maintaining a uniform look to my collection. Thanks in advance!
    I saw Ratchet in Bali last week for 169000 IDR which is less than $20. Sorry mate
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    I saw Ratchet in Bali last week for 169000 IDR which is less than $20. Sorry mate
    Mate at this point i'm considering hopping a flight to get him!
    Well, not really. thanks anyway!