Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My MOTU (and others) Cell Gallery

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Received three new cels from "She-Ra" this arvo:

Received three "M.A.S.K" animation cels yesterday:

Does anyone know the names of the characters in the last two cels? I haven't seen the show in yonks and don't remember any names other than Matt Trakker and Miles Mayhem.

I also got some He-Man, She-Ra and Real Ghostbusters cels yesterday as well. Will have pics of 'em up later today.

Pics of the He-Man and She-Ra cels I received yesterday:

My latest MOTU & POP cels:

My latest Real Ghostbusters cel:

And this week I should receive a nice cel of Princess Allura from Voltron, which includes it's original hand-painted & matching background.

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    My latest MOTU & POP cels:

*snip*

My latest Real Ghostbusters cel:

*snip*

And this week I should receive a nice cel of Princess Allura from Voltron, which includes it's original hand-painted & matching background.
    Wow!

Man, there are some awesome cels in that lot dude, I especially dig Stratos, 'Hulking-Up' He-Man and Orko? hugging Teela - The the action shot of He-Man swinging something and Beastman are also sweet!
    I like that shot of Janine for some reason too, can't quite put my finger on why?

I'm looking forward to seeing that complete scene of Princess Allura dude, that's one rare combo acquisition!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    and Orko? hugging Teela
    It's actually another Trollan called Squonge that's hugging Teela. When I originally came across the cel I thought it was Orko too, but a quick check of the episode it was featured in revealed it was Squonge, not Orko. Still a great cel, though.

I like that shot of Janine for some reason too, can't quite put my finger on why?
    Probably cos she looks hot.

I'm looking forward to seeing that complete scene of Princess Allura dude, that's one rare combo acquisition!
    It's certainly a rare combo. Not many backgrounds from Voltron have survived, and it's almost unheard of to snare a cel from that show with its matching background.

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    It's actually another Trollan called Squonge that's hugging Teela. When I originally came across the cel I thought it was Orko too, but a quick check of the episode it was featured in revealed it was Squonge, not Orko. Still a great cel, though.
    Ah! - I thought something looked a little odd, namely, his big hat not being present and indeed, it is a great 'snapshot' IMO.

Probably cos she looks hot.

It's certainly a rare combo. Not many backgrounds from Voltron have survived, and it's almost unheard of to snare a cel from that show with its matching background.
    My thoughts exactly, a big congratulations dude.

The Princess Allura cel arrived yesterday:

As I mentioned in an earlier post the background is original and matching, so this cel is a great acquisition.

Received these Vehicle Voltron cels today:

I would love for you to get the cells for the animation of He Man running into a scene, stopping, looking left, looking right, looking left again and then running out of the scene! It goes on for about 5 seconds and looks sooo dodgy, but it brings a smile to my face every time i see it!