Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: United Wave 2 Released in Japan

Cant believe United Jazz sold out at Robotkingdom, HLJ and AmiAmi so fast. Angolz doesn't even have it listed. I really wasn't expecting the figure to be so popular! Hopefully we see some restocks soon
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

Here's the response I got from Hasbro re. Turbo Tracks and Jazz. They didn't even address my question specifically. And the website link they provided is for Star Wars! I guess, I'm just a small little consumer that isn't of any consequence.

Hi

At Hasbro Australia we endeavour to take most of the line that Hasbro USA are offering. For our mainline non-exclusive product lines we will generally take 95% of what the US offer however it must be noted that this level can fluctuate given that Australian retailers may not wish to range certain products due to circumstances out of our control.

We also take the majority of US retail exclusive items (dependant on what our retail customers choose to range). We aim to keep our collector customers happy and given that our market size does not justify the production runs required to produce ‘exclusive’ product we do our best to secure all the stock that we can.

In terms of providing timelines for product releases in Australia, this is a somewhat difficult process for a couple of reasons; firstly we cannot guarantee the dates that shipments will arrive into Australian retailers due to factors like production and freight issues. Secondly, we cannot guarantee when Australian retailers will actually put product on shelf as this is their internal business decision.

Of course we attempt to work as closely as possible with the retailers to execute in store product launches and promotion and we can certainly provide a release date for the launch of a new brand, However as a business, providing a constant update on specific dates for individual characters and products is not a realistic or achievable goal.

A suggestion for up to date information would be: www.mousedroid.com

Hasbro Consumer Services
    T: 1-300-138-697 - custservau@hasbro.com
    HASBRO AUSTRALIA LIMITED: ABN: 69 004 348 565

Quote Originally Posted by Hereticpoo View Post
    Cant believe United Jazz sold out at Robotkingdom, HLJ and AmiAmi so fast. Angolz doesn't even have it listed. I really wasn't expecting the figure to be so popular! Hopefully we see some restocks soon
    Just try eBay dude. That's where I ordered mine from and it was cheaper than RK and after they sold out.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

...what a generic response. (-_-) I might have to ping one of my overseas contacts and see if someone can help.

Got another reply from Hasbro. This time they gave me a link to none other then this forum! They even gave me the specific link to this stating that Tracks and Jazz were released in mid november last year at Big W...

I gotta say whilst its a huge compliment to these forums, it doesn't exactly look good for Hasbro that they get info for there own toys from a 3rd party site.

Quote Originally Posted by sanbot View Post
    Got another reply from Hasbro. This time they gave me a link to none other then this forum! They even gave me the specific link to this stating that Tracks and Jazz were released in mid november last year at Big W...

I gotta say whilst its a huge compliment to these forums, it doesn't exactly look good for Hasbro that they get info for there own toys from a 3rd party site.
    That's kind of irritating.

LMAO!

I gotta ask. Does someone here work for Hasbro?!?! I can't help but think there is some connection between this post and the email reply I got...

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    LMAO!
    +1

Oh Noes!