Hasbro AUS = FAIL
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by sanbot View Post
    Got another reply from Hasbro. This time they gave me a link to none other then this forum! They even gave me the specific link to this stating that Tracks and Jazz were released in mid november last year at Big W...
    The form letter response seems quite normal. I have no memory of anyone reporting a sighting of that wave locally at Big W though...? .

Got another reply from Hasbro. This time they gave me a link to none other then this forum! They even gave me the specific link to this stating that Tracks and Jazz were released in mid november last year at Big W...

I gotta say whilst its a huge compliment to these forums, it doesn't exactly look good for Hasbro that they get info for there own toys from a 3rd party site.
    And also that they can't read a simple checklist, since the link states that Tracks and Jazz were "Released globally, but not yet found here (if to be released here at all)."

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Spot on Sky Shadow! That's the real point - the fact that they say it's been released, when clearly the link states that it hasn't (let alone the whole fact that they're pointing us back to Ozformers).

Way to go HA

Here's the response I got from Hasbro [snip]

A suggestion for up to date information would be: www.mousedroid.com
    Great - thanks Hasbro! Send us to a Star Wars site to get Transformers info! I'm already a member there and the info they give is useless! Just recently Hasbro Aus decided to either "skip" the Vintage SW 2011 line (the Return of the Jedi Wave) or forgot to order it due to "human error" (their quotes). What a stupid mistake that was (And funnily enough it was around the same time that Jazz and Tracks should have arrived - surprise, surprise). Everyone on MD complained, so Hasbro was forced to get the ROTJ wave in almost 2 months later! I guess we could do the same thing here - complain to HA. But to be honest, I'd rather spend my money on the United versions now! Screw them!

Hasbro Australia have been, currently are, and unfortunately will probably always be... grossly incompetent.

Hasbro NZ (a divison of Hasbro AU) will not be bringing in Reveal the Shield or any further Generations assortments to New Zealand. Least AU gets some RtS on the shelf!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Hasbro Australia have been, currently are, and unfortunately will probably always be... grossly incompetent.
    They aren't that bad. Now Hasbro UK - those guys are nuts.

edit: So, where would I get United Jazz from? I might as well get him if I have to buy it online.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Hasbro AUS = FAIL
    Hasbro NZ = uber Fail (although NZ did get the Deluxe Insecticons where we didn't... did NZ get G1 Shockwave?)

Hasbro UK = epic Fail

They also got the Universe Legends Warpath wave and Deluxe Ratchet and Hot Shot.

I gotta say whilst its a huge compliment to these forums, it doesn't exactly look good for Hasbro that they get info for there own toys from a 3rd party site.
    i think thats fg funny!!!!