Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BLEACH

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    You have a lot of watch and reading to catch up on then...
    It's awesome for me (I love having something new to be excited about) but my wallet doesnt approve. I've only read volumes 1-3 so far, starting 4 now.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    It's awesome for me (I love having something new to be excited about) but my wallet doesnt approve. I've only read volumes 1-3 so far, starting 4 now.
    you can read them online...

http://www.mangareader.net/94/bleach.html

Tempting, but I like having the physical books.

I spend enough money on buying transformers, dont have enough to buy comics as well...trust me, I've tried it

And I agree with you on that

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    I spend enough money on buying transformers, dont have enough to buy comics as well...trust me, I've tried it
    Works for me......sort of

At least the anime of Bleach will be finishing soon (this year is the last season) and I think the manga will be finishing sometime soon as well.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I've bought the 3 in 1 editions which are good value but I'm not sure how far through they go, I'll probably be buying the individual volumes soon enough. I haven't even looked into the anime yet.

But I am loving everything about it so far - the art, the story, the characters (the hollows are intense!), the humor and the serious moments, it's like a perfect mixture of everything you'd ever want and need.

You can also watch all the episodes at www.eastanime.com or www.animeshippuuden.com - but beware there's a looooot of pop ups with the second one. Up to what saga are you in Jena?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    You can also watch all the episodes at www.eastanime.com or www.animeshippuuden.com - but beware there's a looooot of pop ups with the second one. Up to what saga are you in Jena?
    Saga? Im new to this so I'm having a noob moment...

Oh ok, there is an ongoing story per se, but sometimes they divert into a whole new substory (saga) just to let the writer finish more coz at time the anime catches up quick with the manga - same thing happens with Naruto actually. Any fave character so far? Mine's Kuchiki Byakuya

Dont worry about it, theres a whole lot to cover for now anyways so it's a pretty exciting especially as you see the character develop and grow.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Heres some help for you.Bleach is split up into story arcs, each season is a arc..

Heres a complete Bleach Episode Guide and all episodes so far, also there's no popups either......

http://www.animefreak.tv/anime-list/...-episode-guide

Also heres a wiki link for you.http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page