Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KOToys Computron and Abominus G1 KO Reissues in the works

Default KOToys Computron and Abominus G1 KO Reissues in the works

I don't normally read their forums, but I got a link from kotoys's forums sent out to my email (it was a link for a Chinese new years card. Yay!)
    and I noticed a provactive little thread titled

Computron and Abominus G1 KO Reissues in the works

He was spot on about the Constructicons, Aerialbots and Protectobots ko's,
    so I think its fairly likely to be true.

I loved Computron as a kid, and I know this is one I'd buy for certain if it were released - even though I'd dearly love to buy a TT Encore version.
    Not condoning it, but if you WERE thinking about buying any loose off ebay, now is the time to do it before they hit the market.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! now we'll never see these issued by TAKTOMHAS DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!

Not that I need it coz I already have my G1 (US release completed) but for the sake of people wanting these , drats!!!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Son of a b*****

I am still yet to complete my Computron set, and it's looking like I won't get the chance to before they release this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Son of a b*****

I am still yet to complete my Computron set, and it's looking like I won't get the chance to before they release this.
    which figures are you missing?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    which figures are you missing?
    I need a new Afterburner, and I need some of the parts to form Computron (fists, gun, etc)

Son of a b*****

The good news is that I haven't seen many of the KO individual parts infesting the after market. It seems that the people who buy them are keeping the sets together.

The computron giftset has been out since late last year... the news on abominus is new to me though....

Comptron prices on ebay have dropped in the last 6-12 months you can usually find a complete one for $150.... when I first started collecting this was around $300.

I need a new Afterburner, and I need some of the parts to form Computron (fists, gun, etc)
    hmmmm Will keep a lookout for yah.

Hey Az, this might help.

http://roboticplanet.com/store/index...word=computron

Great guy, I trust him to always deliver vintage originals. I bet ya liege would want a couple of things from roboticplanet too. He's always after something from there

Damn pity about the Abominus. I know there was a super shoddy carded KO already floating around but a higher quality set is terrible news. I don't believe Abominus was released as a US G1 Giftset was he? So how exactly are they going to release this crumball set?

Thanks for that, I didn't even think to look on there for it. I will have to buy them, but wait until I have money. Hopefully soon.