Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted - City Commander Fansproject

Anybody know where I can get a City Commander at a reasonable price?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Anybody know where I can get a City Commander at a reasonable price?

Thanks
    this is at a pretty good price! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....e=STRK:MESE:IT
    I have this KO version and no complaints from me.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    this is at a pretty good price! http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....e=STRK:MESE:IT
    I have this KO version and no complaints from me.
    Thanks but It's not for me, it's for a friend who wants one. I already have a City, Powered and DIA Commander.

He would probably want a legit one but we'll see how we go as we haven't had much luck acquiring a legit Classics Magnus/City Commander set at a sensible price.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Thanks but It's not for me, it's for a friend who wants one. I already have a City, Powered and DIA Commander.

He would probably want a legit one but we'll see how we go as we haven't had much luck acquiring a legit Classics Magnus/City Commander set at a sensible price.
    Hmm.. it seems from other forums (tfw) people complaining the same thing- I think its the fact that an insider said FP will never re-release City Commander- and from then on, prices have gone insane. Heck, even the missile + gun add on kit is INSANELY priced...(looking at some completed listings for $60-70 USD, exc shipping )

So I think for your friend- I don't think a sensible price will likely be found. Ko version might be an option, but its a KO, quality is most likely sub-par, and ultimately not a legit one. I guess this boils down to what your friend's preference/budget is.

Another option might be to just get the DIA armor and do a repaint, since those are still available for about retail price.

This bugs me since about the time before the price hikes, I was thinking about getting another as a spare in case anything happens to the one I have now but didnt bother.. back then - $90 for CC and the missiles kit I don't even dare transform the fig now..in case something does happen).

As for classics magnus- forum member UltraMagnus did speculate they might do a Henkei/United Magnus down the track, and the re-releases of United + re-release of Henkei Rodimus heavily leans towards this. I'd wait on that one.

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

hi guys

not sure how many of you are still after the Fansproject City Commander Trailer Set.

BBTS has it up for pre-order again - shipping in Aug 11.

Links:
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2195

pre-order already sold out aaaaargh so annoyed

By the time I saw it... City Commander's already been pre-ordered out. (I need another one since I think mine has some minor yellowing (or it could just be me) Is this FP reissuing more or just "stock" that BBTS found or hoarded?

If its a general release.. hope that RK does eventually restock it.

I did place a shadow commander in POL just in case (and under $100!!), despite having never feeling the need for it and sold off my nemesis prime already...

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    By the time I saw it... City Commander's already been pre-ordered out. (I need another one since I think mine has some minor yellowing (or it could just be me) Is this FP reissuing more or just "stock" that BBTS found or hoarded?

If its a general release.. hope that RK does eventually restock it.

I did place a shadow commander in POL just in case (and under $100!!), despite having never feeling the need for it and sold off my nemesis prime already...
    theres a link on BBTS front page that says "Fansproject restock"... obviously it now links to a bunch of sold out pre-orders but the key is the presence of the word "restock" and the lack of the word "exclusive", im sure its a mass re-issue and like that second release of Explorer/munitioner early this year BBTS just listed theres first.
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Quote Originally Posted by mentok27 View Post
    theres a link on BBTS front page that says "Fansproject restock"... obviously it now links to a bunch of sold out pre-orders but the key is the presence of the word "restock" and the lack of the word "exclusive", im sure its a mass re-issue and like that second release of Explorer/munitioner early this year BBTS just listed theres first.
    I hope this is true!

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    I hope this is true!
    just read on Robot Kingdoms Facebook page.
    - "Will update soon Maybe early Aug!"
    as a reply to this question
    - "What about the old fansproject ???
    al least the city commander trailer ^^"

like i said earlier.... multiple restocks.
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]