Just had an intesting experinence ordering online from Kmart.

Tried to order 2 kids Transformer T-shirts (HERE and HERE). It said they were available up to size 7.

Ordered one of each in size 5 for my sons next birthday. It all went through, then after a few days I got a notice that they were out of the tshirts in size 5 so would refund my money.

Since I still wanted the tshirts for my son I went back and ordered them in size 4 (his current size). I also ordered each in size 3 for a friends child's birthday.

I got an email a few days later saying that they would post the Bumblebee ones out (to the PO Box address I provided) but that the other ones would take a few days extra to source.

A few days after that I got a phone call from a guy in their warehouse saying they were having trouble shipping the next batch to my PO Box and did I have a residential address? I found this odd since they had said that they were shipping the first lot to the PO Box but I provided my address anyway.

The next day the Symbol ones showed up at the post office, despite the email saying that they had posted the Bumblebee ones.

Two days after that a big courier truck showed up on my farm with the Bumblebee ones.

So it was really weird. They couldn't provide the shirts in size 5 (I note their website is still saying they are available, they must not bother to update it) and then with the size 3's and 4's they sent them via two different methods and in the opposite order to what they said.

Just odd.

The only other problem I've had with their online store is like that of many others such as TRU. You can order certain classes of TF toys but they wont let you select which particular character, which means you may not end up with say, the deluxe one you wanted or several of the same type.

You'd think big chains like these could do a bit better. At least I got the shirts I guess.