View Poll Results: Which character would you like to see in the Masterpiece Line?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arcee

4 7.55%
  • Blurr

0 0%
  • Kup

0 0%
  • Jazz

18 33.96%
  • Mirage

0 0%
  • Hound

6 11.32%
  • Sunstreaker

4 7.55%
  • Blaster

3 5.66%
  • Galvatron

5 9.43%
  • Cyclonus

2 3.77%
  • Scourge

0 0%
  • Blitzwing

2 3.77%
  • Astrotrain

3 5.66%
  • Insecticons

2 3.77%
  • Other (please specify in comments)

4 7.55%

Thread: Which character would you like to see in the Masterpiece Line?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FatalityPitt Guest

Default Which character would you like to see in the Masterpiece Line?

This has probably been asked before, but given that a lot of new Masterpiece stuff has been recently released/announced; I figured it’d be a good time to get a refreshed view of what’s now on peoples’ wish lists.

I confess I’m pretty selective when it comes to buying Masterpiece figures (I only have 6), so I’m not a hardcore fan. But if there is a character close to my heart being made into a Masterpiece, I’d buy it!

One thing I noticed lately about Masterpiece is that they tend to do a lot of re-decos (e.g. Seekers, different versions of Optimus Prime, Inferno/Grapple/Artfire, etc), and they’ve given the same characters more than one Masterpiece (e.g. Hot Rod, Megatron, Starscream, Optimus Prime). I understand why they do this (cost efficiency, popularity, etc), but it sometimes feels like there’s rarely anything brand new and all-different being done.

Yes, they’re branching off into Beast Wars, and it’s great! But there’s still a lot of juice left in the fruit that is G1. Still lots of classic characters left to make as Masterpieces.

So, which classic G1 character would you like to see get the Masterpiece treatment? - If it could be absolutely anyone.
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 9th April 2017 at 01:46 PM.