Thread: 3 Things I Hate About You

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Series: Animated

Overall: Liked it

3 things I didn't like:
    *Prominent characters with no toys: I'd kill for an Animated Omega Supreme & Constructicons!
    *The Headmaster: most annoying villain ever. In fact most of the human villains were irritating
    *Bulkheads character change: Goes from bumbling lummox to space bridge expert despite it never being even hinted at before that he has those skills - lazy

Series: Unicron Wars

Overall: Disliked it

3 things I did like:
    *Awesome toys which were plentiful, had decent transformations and were a good size.
    *Comics: I thought DW did a good job with Armada and Energon
    *Primus transforming: You get to see Cybertron as a robot - truly the ying to Unicrons yang

Series: Movieverse

Overall: Like it

3 things I don't like:
    *Character names used at random with their personalities and physical characteristics having bugger all to do with their namesakes (Hot Rod in the new movie looks like he will encapsulate this)
    *So much of the movies focusing on the humans - waaaay too much human focus!
    *Pretty much everything all the other fanboys have said over the past decade (the difference being I only felt the need to say it once )

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    I love the Generation 1 Cartoon
    I hate the continuity errors, lazy artwork (at times) and no good English dub of the JP only series'.
    ^This
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 17th May 2017 at 10:43 AM.