Thread: New Member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The easiest thing to do would be to take clear pics of the accs and bots you want identified and post them in a new thread in Ratchet's Repair Bay. Then a couple of the experts here might be able to help you out.

I use tfu.info for identifying parts, but you need to search by figure first.

Anyway, welcome! would love to see pics of your collection when you get a chance, and the machine men!
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    The easiest thing to do would be to take clear pics of the accs and bots you want identified and post them in a new thread in Ratchet's Repair Bay. Then a couple of the experts here might be able to help you out.

I use tfu.info for identifying parts, but you need to search by figure first.

Anyway, welcome! would love to see pics of your collection when you get a chance, and the machine men!
    Awesome, that site was what I needed. I have all the card backs or at the very least the tech specs for all the figures, so know all the figure names.

Was hoping to have it all set up today but the display shelves have to be ordered in, so will be a few weeks away now. Not as many figures as I'd remembered having, but do have the complete 1985 Devastator so happy with that.

I'll try and ID all the weird ones then, until then they'll just be known as Hamburger, Egg #1 and #2, weird plane thing and generic yellow truck.