Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
Finally saw it last night. I have many questions which I can see many people having same gripes as me. Who is Rey, who was Snoke, how did the first order get so powerful, that sort of thing. My main thing now is how are they going to go forward without Carrie Fisher? My gf and me came up with the theory Luke will come back as a Force ghost to continue to guide Rey. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has come up with that theory. I guess all we can do now is wait another 2 years. And as much as I love Star Wars, this IMO was not the best one. My fav still is ROTS followed by ROTJ. Just my opinion.
I don't have a problem with him returning as a jedi ghost (I don't know why people do have an issue with it), and I think they will need to have him back in some significant way, now that Carrie Fisher is gone... otherwise they have killed off all the main Original Trilogy (organic) people.
I think they will probably rush back in Lando, which would seem out of place now, after two movies without even mentioning his name, as if he had died some time ago, soon after ROTJ.

BTW... did anyone else find Yoda's ghost in TLJ was odd, like... not how Yoda has ever acted before - laughing in a crazy insane way. He's more rational than that, almost emotionless, and then he starts cackling away uncontrollably. It just didn't seem right.