In store shopping - always a pleasure to shop at any Mandarake. The staff are very passionate, courteous and knowledgeable. Their products all have detailed labels telling you the condition or nature of the toy, they are quite transparent.

Online shopping - I don't have much experience with this, but so far they've been good.

Communication (telephone) - their phone system has an automated greeting and you enter a number depending on what the nature of your call is. Whenever I've called the Nakano store the staff have been super cool. For some reason I can never get hold of anyone at the Nagoya store though. The Nakano staff did a phone test for me and it worked fine for them... I'm not sure if the Nagoya store has an issue with receiving overseas phone calls.

Communication (email) - EXCELLENT! I sent them an email and they responded in under an hour! They can also communicate in English in emails too.

Selling - unless your toys is MISB and the box is in great condition, I don't think that it's worth selling toys at Mandarake. I sold a Leader Class Platinum Edition AOE Optimus Prime, loose with no box, and they only paid me 1000JPY for it. It was a freebie from Hasbro and I just wanted to get rid of it because I didn't want to take it back with me to Australia, so I didn't care. And I imagine that a lot of people selling toys to Mandarake are just looking to offload stuff to clear space at home. The upside is that you can BUY toys for really cheap prices if you don't care about them being mint sealed. Even loose mint toys are pretty cheap! Mandarake prizes sealedness above all else, and this is reflected in the higher prices that they charge for sealed toys. And I suspect that you might fetch better prices when selling sealed toys.