Thread: MYER 25% off Lego - Ends SEP 19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Worth noting Target have 20% off Lego starting Thursday. Probably cheaper than Myers 25% off. BigW and Kmart also have some Lego on sale starting Thursday.
    Actually legit - I was aiming at a few sets that came to around $400 or so full price at Target/Kmart, and it worked out around $5 cheaper through target

Not a huge difference, but good to know that there's a similar sale tomorrow if you miss out today.

Spent just over $200 and got both the larger hogwarts sets from Myer. Since I’d not seen them in the wild anywhere else Other than toymate so I am quite happy with what I spent, saved over $60.

Was tempted to get a new train too but I really don’t care for either one overly much and I don’t need the track either.

Good to see there’s an excellent range in the Kmart catalogue and the blanket 20% at target. Couldn’t for the life of me see what sales big w has other than the couple of dollars off some Star Wars sets.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Actually legit - I was aiming at a few sets that came to around $400 or so full price at Target/Kmart, and it worked out around $5 cheaper through target

Not a huge difference, but good to know that there's a similar sale tomorrow if you miss out today.
    David Jones have 25% off Lego also. Great price for the now retired UCS Tie Fighter.