Size/class - Commander
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 3
Released here - purchased online
Approximate Retail Price - $150
Approximate Size - 27cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - spaceship
Main Features/Gimmicks - swivel Autobot/Decepticon symbol, cockpit room for 3 titan/prime masters, retractable 5mm ports in hands
Main Colours - white, red, black
Main Accessories - detachable armour, weapons, blast effects

Wow, what a Jetfire! Hasbro truly went above and beyond with this one.

Firstly, let's address the bot mode. Well what can I say, it's a very show accurate "Skyfire" with extra detail than the animation model.
He has some good ratcheting, balances well and is pretty easy to pose.
He is about the same height as a CW/UW/POTP combiner for those wondering how much display space he will take up.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the armoured up mode and it wouldn't matter how it looked, as I bought this figure to be Skyfire from the G1 cartoon.
After I took these pics the armour pieces went straight into storage. However, I'm sure others will appreciate them and I don't blame Hasbro for doing it.

(image courtesy of GoktimusPrime)
One of the neat touches in the bot mode is that he has retractable 5mm ports in his fists! I'm not kidding, straighten out his fingers and the ports fold away. Close his fingers and they pop out again, ready to hold his double barrel blaster! Speaking of which, that double barrel can split up into two single blasters if you like, similar to Classics Jetfire, but with retractable handles when combined.

(image courtesy of GoktimusPrime)
Although he's not the first Transformer to have this feature, the swivelling faction symbol is neat too. Personally I think it was unecessary to include it, but I'm certainly not complaining.
Just an example of Hasbro going above and beyond, in a Masterpiece style.

The jet mode is just as fun as the bot mode. First of all, he looks just like in the cartoon and is massive!
Goes without saying, but yes he has retractable landing gear as all jets should.

So massive that voyagers can swing off him with ease.

With room in the front cockpit for one titan/prime master, as well as room at the top of the jet for two more titan/prime masters.

The blast effects for his weapons also work well at being jet-fire.

And on that last dad joke, I'll let myself out....