Released here - Yes (9/2019)
Approximate Retail Price - $29
Approximate Size -
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Shark
Main Features/Gimmicks - Spark Armour
Main Colours - blue, blue, yellow
Main Accessories - Driller Drive

So, I finally bought a Cyberverse toy.... I must say that after handling a few previous Cyberverse figures in person I did not feel compelled to buy anything from this line. However, after hearing very good feedback about Spark Armour Sky-Byte from Vairn, I thought I'd try and get one after work this afternoon. Clearly, I was successful.

Unlike previous Cyberverse figures, the bot mode has a pretty decent range of articulation, aside from no neck swivel or tilt. Plastic feels solid, not thin at all. Joints feel a little too tight if anything.
Comparing this to previous Cyberverse toys it's obvious Hasbro are trying to change the reputation of the line - great!

Getting it into shark mode is fairly easy, but not condescending. Parts lock in place as they should. The Driller Drive is nothing special, but it's an okay accessory.

The spark armour mode isn't as nice in person as I thought it would be. My biggest complaint is how hidden the face is behind the helmet bit, otherwise it's okay. I prefer the core bot personally. At least this is a Cyberverse gimmick that exists outside of the core bot instead of compromising it, so you can leave it if you don't like it.

As a fan of RID 2001 I'm keen to vote with my wallet and encourage more homages like this where possible. All in all it's a fun figure that I'm glad I purchased.