Released here - Amazon exclusive, October 2019
Approximate Retail Price - N/A
Approximate Size - 14.5cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Alt-mode - Cybertronian tank
Main Features/Gimmicks - IDW head sculpt
Main Colours - yellow, purple, grey
Main Accessories - blaster, harpoon

Although they share the same base mould, this review is for the Decepticon version of Siege Impactor.
For those wanting to see a review and pics of the Autobot version, check out BigTransformerTrev's review here:
http://www.bigangrytrev.com/toy-review-siege-impactor/

Now on with the review.
As someone who doesn't read comics, I myself am surprised at how much this figure grabbed my attention. I decided my preference of the two Impactors is the Decepticon version because of the head sculpt and extra paint apps. Thankfully I was able to get it by splitting the Fan Vote Battle 3-Pack with Goktimus, who will grab the Autobot Impactor at some point.

The robot mode is covered in a glorious yellow and purple deco that works amazingly well. Aside from the usual Siege articulation, he also has an ab crunch thanks to the transformation. A very solid bot all over.

You can fold either of his hands away to attach the harpoon or other appropriate 5mm peg accessories.

The head sculpt is the icing on the cake that is a fantastic mould.

Transforming it to tank mode is quite intuitive and everything just goes into place the way it should. The tank looks mean, ready for combat, and quite Cybertronian.

The battle damage is quite well done on this figure, only being around the lower edges of the tank. Worth mentioning that the tank turret can rotate a full 360 degrees as well as up and down.

Overall, I highly recommend getting this figure and will be putting him on my top 5 of 2019 list. The fact I like it so much without having any prior attachment to the character says it all really, much like with Studio Series Scrapmetal.