I was wondering how good we are when it comes to naming the Transformers in our displays?

While I'm pretty good at naming all the G1 and CHUG Transformers on my shelf from the first 3 seasons of G1, things get a little hazy from season 4 up until the calculation of the line in '93. I couldn't tell you any of the Target Masters, Head Masters, Powermaster Pretender and Micromaster's names. I've even forgotten the name of the skull-faced Pretender I like that was the leader of the Decepticons near the end of the comics. Even some of the bigger guys like the Seacons, the repaints and retools of Sixshot and the robots in Big Powered is something I need to reference TFwiki for. As for the guys that have been added in the IDW era, I can remember Windblade and that's it.

Beast Wars is easy for me as I only have a small collection of characters from the show.

For RID I couldn't tell you the names of the JRX combiner robots or the Autobot cars.

I've forgotten the names of about half of my small collection of Unicron Trilogy toys.

I actually can name all my Animated toys from my near-complete set of TFA figures. Probably because it leans so heavily on early G1.

So overall I'm guessing I could only name about 70% of the characters on my shelf. The rest of the characters though I need to reference in Tfwiki or the Generations Guide Book.