Thread: Myer barcode numbers are the same for models in the same TF assortment/class

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It has been an issue for a while. Especially for Myer and back when they had stores, Toys R Us because you could not buy the figure you want and they are too lazy to make it convenient for customers. I believe Hasbro may have said to Griffin they are looking at unique barcodes for characters rather than the same for a whole wave of a size.

With Myer I think I was able to put in the notes for a Click and Collect which figure it was that I wanted. That being said I may have been lucky to have got a staff member that was helpful.

This is also why we often get a new wave, but at Kmart or target they don’t scan. The “IT person” has opened the box, entered the first barcode, then said “1 box = 8 items”

Once it gets to a store, the lucky 1 (or 2 ) in the box that were entered scan fine, the others wait till someone realises nothing else scans.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    This is also why we often get a new wave, but at Kmart or target they don’t scan. The “IT person” has opened the box, entered the first barcode, then said “1 box = 8 items”

Once it gets to a store, the lucky 1 (or 2 ) in the box that were entered scan fine, the others wait till someone realises nothing else scans.
    Ahh... maybe this is why Myer have their own sticker barcode.