Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
I have the TitanMaster Nightbeat toy, all he needs is some body to go with.
The problem with those little TR Titan Masters based on actual Headmasters is that when an actual "body" comes out, it's also going to come with its own Headmaster unit... making one or the other redundant. Case in point - Siege Apeface. I got TR Apeface, then I got Siege Apeface. Siege Apeface of course comes with his own Titan Master so... Siege Apeface is still useless.

Having said that, given that TR Nightbeat has a toy-accurate face, then it would be preferable if the new Nightbeat had a comic-like face (like the Generations toy). That way fans who have both have an option of two different style heads. When I got Prime Wars Repugnus I actually went and bought a Titan Master Repugnus later on so that I can have the choice between the Marvel/Sunbow like head or the toy-accurate head. I would definitely get a proper Headmaster Nightbeat, but if the head is already toy-accurate then I won't bother looking for a Titan Master Nightbeat head, but the head is comic-like, then yeah, I might get TR Nightbeat. I mean, I wouldn't go out of my way for it, but I found one peg warming for cheap, then yeah, I'd get it. That's what I did with Repugnus. I happened to be in a Target store and found one shelfwarming so I grabbed it. The toy-accurate head makes more sense from HasTak's POV because it would allow them to repaint the toy as Minerva without retooling the head. Although, they could just release the same body with a repainted Titans Return Nightbeat head. Possibly with the constipated grin removed.

I too would like an official Minerva toy, but as she apparently does not exist,
Of course it exists. I mean, nothing from the 21st Century, but an official Minerva toy has existed for 32 years now.

Some G1 Targetmasters might also be appreciated, although I was disappointed by the Crosshairs option recently released, mostly because his vehicle mode wasn't his traditional G1 Cybertronian mode. I think he was a recolor of Cybertron Ironhide.
Crosshairs is a repaint and retool of Siege Ironhide. It works for me, especially as I was able to acquire a Legends Pinpointer second hand.
I did get the ReproLabels (Toyhax) sticker set for Siege Crosshairs which makes him look more G1-like, but I've since decided against using them so if you would like a set of these stickers you can have mine for free (as I don't believe in taking money for unlicensed stuff).

Powermasters might also be interesting to have, I'd like Getaway primarily, but a full set might be interesting.
He's been done (albeit as a Titan Master). I actually brought my Getaway to NZ (as he's meant to speak with a NZ accent in the IDW comics) and none of the NZ fans at the Dunedin meet picked up the reference!
Especially if they make a new Dreadwind/Darkwing combining set.
Ah... you said "new." Right.
I wonder if they could make the Powermasters engines actually sit inside the vehicle modes as an alternative to being mounted on the outside.
They showed that enough in the comics that when in their combined jet mode, the Decepticon's Powermaster buddies were always sitting inside the cockpit for travel purposes.
With both Powermasters and Godmasters, the human components are able to pilot their Transtectors when not in engine mode, and they only need to transform into the engine to enable transformation. They're not actual "engine" engines, they're just transformation keys.

This is why I personally don't miss the Power/Godmaster gimmick and I'm happy enough to have them be Titan Masters. They can still retain the piloting gimmick and lose the rather superfluous transformation-lock gimmick. Having said that, I suppose there's no reason why they couldn't have both the engine and pilot gimmick, but yeah, I'd assume that the transformation-lock gimmick would be ditched, making the engine attachment thing nothing more than ornamental rather than functional. Not that the G1 Power/Godmasters were ever that functional given that you could easily override the gimmick with your finger tip.