Approximate Retail Price - $39
Approximate Size - 15cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - Armoured car
Main Features/Gimmicks - Energon Armour
Main Colours - greens
Main Accessories - cannon (x1)

PROS
* It's freaking Rack 'N' Ruin! The toy that we G1 fans have been waiting for since 1986!
* reasonably solid figure with a decent enough colour scheme - the two different shades of green complement each other fairly well
* fairly interesting transformation
* the way that the cannon is incorporated into the vehicle mode is neat
* the Energon Armour gimmick is pretty neat - I like the way that it deploys and can be neatly tucked away
* I like how the right head has a "monocle", making 'Rack' (I guess) a bit more distinctive from 'Ruin.'
* I also like the way that the sculpting for the lower bellies angle inwards towards the groin. This is actually how conjoined twinning works in nature (where two spinal cords have split from the tail). Nice touch.
* The vehicle mode is "Dorvack-esque," reminiscent of the Deluxe Autobots (which is neat as they were also members of the original Wreckers)

CONS
* toy bears limited resemblance to Rack 'N' Ruin (i.e. he's green and dicephalous... that's about it). I know that Cyberverse isn't G1, but other Cyberverse characters bear a definite (albeit stylised) resemblance to their G1 counterparts; Optimus Prime has the same body plan and energy axe, Bumblebee has the same chest and head shape, Megatron has faux gun kibble etc. Rack 'N' Ruin's heads look nothing like their G1 heads and he lacks his iconic warhammer.
* a really hollow and rather basic toy - I don't think it's worth paying nearly the price of a Voyager for it
* the dicephalous feature in the robot mode would be more fun with head articulation
* the upper legs don't tab in very strongly in vehicle mode which can make transformation and maintaining the vehicle form a tad tricky. Other tabs go in fine, but just the tabs for the upper legs seem lacking.
* while the vehicle mode is kinda neat in concept, in execution it's a mess with all kinds of gaps

OVERALL
Not recommended unless, like me, you're just desperate for any representation of Rack 'N' Ruin. But this honestly feels like a "placeholder" toy for me until a proper CHUG Rack 'N' Ruin toy exists (similar to how Siege Impactor became a thing).

P.S.: Remember when Ultras looked like this?