Had my third experience with Mighty Ape today and feel they are due for some feedback.

My first experience with them was 2016 when I ordered the Platinum coneheads. Unfortunately they had some QC issues so I returned them with no fuss and full refund. Sucks that it happened but they handled it with nothing but class.

My second experience was a couple of weeks ago ordering Wave 2 micromasters from them. Selected the fastest shipping option (DHL) and they arrived in 1 day.

Third experience was this week with the Studio Series Devastator boxset. Said it was in stock on Monday so I ordered and selected the normal shipping option for $5. They shipped it on Tuesday and it arrived on Friday (for those reading this later). Considering that this is coming from New Zealand during covid times and the box is freaking massive, that's pretty impressive for $5.

So overall I'm happy with Mighty Ape and will continue to give them my business. Their prices may not be the most competitive (they're not terrible either) but rest assured they will take care of you.