Released here - November 2020
Approximate Retail Price - $35
Approximate Size - 13.5cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - Cybertronian Cabriolet
Main Colours - Pink, White
Main Accessories - Handgun, Fin/Choking Hazard

Alt Mode
Not really much to say here. It's a terrible car that doesn't roll well, whose panels don't really line up perfectly and looks fairly pedestrian (toon accurate?). The transformation is basically Arcee doing yoga underneath a giant clam shell. To cap it off, the rear fin is easily detachable and is an awful choking hazard. Not sure how that one got past the toy safety panel.

Bot Mode
So basically Arcee is a terrible Transformer but an excellent action figure/doll. Her articulation is fantastic (nay, top of the line) and the detached/reduced weight backpack gives her a lot more balance to pull off those action poses compared to her Generations predecessor. I kid you not, there is very little Earthrise Arcee can't pull off. It's a damned shame they didn't pack in some swords for her to make the most of her abilities. There is only so mileage you can get out of her pack-in pistol. Half the car shell also detaches via a needlessly intricate spring clip mechanism to form what is functionally an 'action base' but thematically... silly.

The real star of Earthrise Arcee though is her magical pink slippers! These have a 5mm hole and a 3mm hole which allows her to connect to most War for Cybertron Trilogy figures for some outstanding poses.

THOUGHTS

At first I was really underwhelmed by Arcee given the poor vehicle mode and transformation but her extremely strong bot mode more than compensates for these shortcomings. Especially those magical pink slippers! The only additional thing I would ask for in the bot mode is better head articulation (it's basically stuck in a horizontal plane) and wrist swivels but I guess we can't have everything: there's still an incoming Masterpiece to sell! If you don't have an Arcee already you should definitely pick this one up.
Apparently she is being re-released in the Kingdom toyline as well so there's not real rush to go snap her up. I do wonder why she didn't make the cut for the SS86 toyline though. She's a perfect fit.

• A truly terrible Transformer
  • A super action figure/doll
  • Would have loved more accessories