Sub-line - War For Cybertron
Sub-sub-line - Kingdom Come
Size/class - Voayger
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 2
Released here - March 2021
Approximate Retail Price - $50

Raptor mode:

Excellent sculpt especially the head, and the molded skin texture is complimented nicely by the well painted stripes. The legs look much more natural when slightly splayed out. The dino hands are a non issue for me, as the arms are well articulated for natural-looking poses. I also don't mind the bot mode chest details showing on the back the thighs; it's such an ingenious design I'm willing to overlook the compromise here in raptor mode. The purple sword tip however baffles me. HasTak even sculpted skin texture on top side of the tip. I would've probably been content if they did the sword a bit shorter but have it completely housed inside the tail.

Biggest issue with raptor mode is the engineering severely limits poseability. Then again I'm not sure at Voyager price they could've done any better than this, aside from maybe allowing the head to tilt further back. Also under the jaw there's a spring loaded piece that compresses for robot mode. If this piece wasn't there, a neck rotation probably could've been worked in; but without this piece to the neck will most definitely look too thin side on with the cut away to allow the head to come down.

He looks really good with Megatron; but Meg's is so expressive, pulling off all kinds of awesome T-rex poses, Dinobot just looks like a brick in comparison.

Transformation:
Sometimes I think to myself: Maybe John Warden & co. held back on doing anything for the 20th anniversary of Beast Wars for a reason: maybe he wasn't confident HasTak at that point would be able to do justice to characters like Dinobot and Blackarachnia. Had TT not tackled Dinobot and Blackarachnia in the MP format, I'm not too sure these two would've turned out as great as they are now, as TT would've had much less time and resources to come up with a fresh transformation scheme.

Just like Blackarachnia, the general flow of transformation here follows the MP version closely. The use of thigh panels to form the sides of the 'bot mode chest is pure genius imo. The majority of the chest mass is still formed by the real raptor head, thus eliminating faux parts and the need to hide them in raptor mode. On a retail figure, one part saved here means extra poseability/feature/pain apps somewhere else.

Robot mode:

Great looking 'bot mode with a surprisingly high degree of cartoon accuracy. Had we not had the MP version already we would've collectively lost our sh!t over what this thing's managed to pull off at the Voyager size. They even got the proportions mostly right; hands are on the big side, but they are there for raptor mode stability, and loaded with articulation so I'm not complaining. Kibble's kept to a minimum. If the gold details were picked out with some extra paint, Hasbro will probably lose money selling it as a
Voyager..

If you weren't convinced that TT reused the MP head sculpt CAD models and scaled them down for Kingdom Primal, Megs and Blackarachnia, Dinobot is prettty solid evidence imho. Well executed paint apps too. Just a great great head sculpt.

Articulation is excellent. The neck ball joint has a wonder up and down and tilt range. The ankle has front to back hinge thanks to transformation (the left ankle front to back joint is quite loose on mine; hopefully it's not a wide spread issue). And the wrist also have a lateral rotation carried over from raptor mode.

He fits right in with the other Kingdom BW 'bots.

Just need Rhinox, Airazor and Tigatron to complete the crew!

Overall:
The engineering and 'bot mode alone is already worth the Voyager price imo.