Hi there,

I'm a relatively recent Transformers fan, having only really gotten into the franchise in the last year and a half or so. For a long time, going to see each of the live action films with a friend as they came out, and playing a few games (WfC/FfC and Devastation, which I particularly enjoyed as a Bayonetta fan) was pretty much my entire exposure to the series, but after kinda getting into the IDW comics and watching the '86 movie a couple of years ago I've kinda wound up head first into a love of giant robots that turn into other things.

My particular interests at the moment are RiD01, where I've only seen a handful of Car Robots episodes but I love the whole early 2000s anime look and the toys I have gotten my hands on are great (that Prime firetruck and super mode are gorgeous and the predacons are such a motley lot; still need the train team and car bros. tho) and early Bayverse stuff (it feels weird to say that you're nostalgic for something you experienced at the age of 20-odd as a 30-something but here we are) and I'm currently making my way through watching both the original Beast Wars series (which somehow completely passed me by despite being a big fan of Reboot at the time) and Masterforce.

So yeah, hi!