Whilst Hachette has been sending out some missing back issues from Transformers: The Definitive G1 Collection, it seems there are quite a few of us in Australia that still have not received the following book:

Issue: 71
Volume: 77
Title: Dissolution (The Transformers: Lost Light #1-8)
Released: 04/09/2019

I've emailed Hachette once every 6 months or so about the volume and generally received a dismissive email in response. The last email response in January said:

Hi Trevor

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Please accept my apologies for the continued delay with issue 77 and 99.

These are still unavailable, however these have been placed on back order for you to be despatched as soon as there is availability.

If you can manage to source these elsewhere, we can action a refund for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Kind regards

Amanda

...which tells you how much they pay attention since they haven't charged us for the issue yet. I know of others who have emailed several times and received no response at all!

I am thinking of doing a group email to Hachette in the hopes that being contacted by multiple complainants at once may have more of an effect. It may/probably wont but its worth a go.

Anyway, if you are missing this issue and would be like to be part of the group email, please PM me your name and email address and I will put you in as one of the recipients when I send the email off down the track.

Cheers,
Trev