Released here - June 2022
Approximate Retail Price - $32
Approximate Size - 12.5cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - Cybertronian motorcycle
Main Features/Gimmicks - N/A
Main Colours - pink, white, greys
Main Accessories - x2 guns

The robot mode is impressively accurate to the movie model from the Bumblebee movie. My only real gripe about this mode are the "dead" looking eyes. I would have preferred either light piping or having them painted blue instead of grey. It's odd considering that Arcee does have blue eyes in the film. I like the way that the guns can attach to the back pylons, although I do wish that said pylons could clip onto the main backpack kibble.

The motorcycle mode is okay but not outstanding either. The front half looks pretty cool; reminds me of G1 Afterburner's Cybertronian cycle mode. But the rear half the cycle is pretty much just the robot chest and arms, with the hands not even being concealed. It's a similar flaw that toys like POTP Moonracer and her redecos have, only that Moonracer (et al.) also function as combining gestalt limbs. Given that Arcee here does not have this feature, I don't see why the toy couldn't have been a better looking motorcycle. Especially when designers had a lot of freedom in designing this vehicle, since the screen model doesn't have an alt mode, plus it's a fantasy mode, so it doesn't need to look realistic. I find 2007's Deluxe Arcee toy to still be my favourite Movieverse Arcee toy; same Deluxe price point and based on a movie model (albeit abandoned in favour of Jazz), as well as transforming into a 2006 Buell Firebolt XB12R motorcycle. I would expect a toy with fewer creative restrictions to do a better job.

Overall, it's a perfectly cromulent Bumblebee moofie Arcee toy. The robot mode is pure win, but the motorcycle mode is kinda mediocre at best. A fine addition if you're looking to complete your movie cast, but otherwise there are better Deluxe Class Arcee toys out there IMHO.