Post your Top Transformer acquisitions of 2022 here.
We all know how this works.
Feel free to provide any reason/s or any honourable mentions. Feel free to throw in your least favourite or most disappointing acquisitions too.

10. Siege Slamdance & KD Shadow Panther
SP is probably a fig that didnt need to be made, but for me this is the best use of the mold (which I didnt like as Cheetor). So poseable and fun to muck with.
I missed Flywheels so was very happy to nab Slamdance from a board member. Has been constant desk bot. Tons of fun.
Both these have been my most mucked about with figs of the year.
9. SS TLK Hot Rod
Maybe a bit of recency bias, but this is an incredibly well done fig. Best deluxe car mode ever? Yep.
8. KD Inferno
Such a simple, fun, enjoyable mold. Like Blaster - not super exciting but solid and well done.
7. SS Shatter
excellent representation of my fav BBee movie character. Smashing toy. Easily my favourite deluxe jetformer.
6. Legacy Blaster
Nothing exciting or flashy. Just a real solid well done fig and excellent representation of character. This is what a voyager fig should be.
5. KD Tigatron
Stunning figure. Looks and poses so well. Excellent screen likeness. Paint is fantastic too. Brings me much joy.
4. RotF Midwipe
A semi-grail of sorts. So happy to finally have this. Yep the hand/knife gimmick is poor, but man oh man that alt-mode more than makes up for any bot mode shortcomings. Peak ROTF.
3. SS (76) Thrust
This was a black Friday impluse buy. Caught me by surprise how much I ended up liking & enjoying this figure! Fantastic looks, articulation, size, and molding details, with a nifty transformation.
2. Legacy Galvatron
There's nothing further to say about this one. This was nearly an easy number one, but....
1. Cybertron Defence Scattorshot
Ok, I have been coveting this mold for a long while, so naturally this is going to be my #1 for the year.
This is the best Cybertron figure, and one of the best TFs of all time. Fight me.