So.... we haven't really had the best run with Toy Wholesaler here in VIC recently. In order of succession:

1. Pre-Orders for Henkei Alert could not be filled, shorting both WA and VIC by a case.
2. Pre-Orders for ROTF EZ Legends Devastator could not be provided at all for VIC (4 cases)
3. Pre-Orders for 4/12 Bruticus and 8/12 Cassettes could not be filled.

Also, for in-stock ordering, i got 3 replies on successive days cutting down an order of 27 items to 13 with a few getting axed each day. In the past, we've also placed orders for headphones and powerglides also only to get denied. Gamblor, did you get your case of Henkei Sideswipes?

The in-stock rejections I don't mind. It seems to be a limitation of their process, but the pre-ordering thing irks me to no end. I feel like I need to be Seinfeld lecturing the car rental lady on how reservations work.

What's the point of pre-ordering? Isn't it a reservation?

In the case of Bruticus, because we made payment six months ago, the currency rate has changed. Had this been within 60 days, an official PayPal refund would have made sure that we got what we originally paid in our original currency. But because this was beyond 60 days, we stand to loose 23% of what we paid!

Unfortunately, there are still a few more looming Toy Wholesaler pre-orders, specifically Device Label and now Buster & Mickey Prime. I'm only concerned about one of them though: Buster Prime. The worldwide demand for this figure will be higher than usual, just like all of the three previous pre-orders they've shorted us. Their T's and C's say no cancellations so we're tied in. We can only hope the same thing doesn't happen again.

What should we do? Not pre-order anything more than 60 days in advance? Plan our pre-order before it's posted so we're first cab off the rank? Find another wholesaler? Just go back to using RK?