Thread: What would you like to see in TF3?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What would you like to see in TF3?

Keeping in mind that what has been done cannot be undone, so this thread isn't looking for conveniently undoing things from the previous movies that you may not like (at least not in a way that contradicts existing movie continuity), but rather discussing what we would like to see in the third installment.

I'll get the ball rolling with something relatively simple: I would like to see the Autobots performing heroic duties other than fighting. One of my most memorable moments from the first episode of Transformers Car Robot (RiD) was seeing Fire Convoy's first appearance as a fire engine fighting a household fire alongside human firefighters (who didn't even know their engine was also a transforming robot!). As Neil Kaplan pointed out in a DVD interview, unlike other Optimus Primes, RiD OP is always a hero - not just when he's fighting Predacons/Decepticons. Video link

It's not too often in Transformers that we are reminded that being a hero isn't always about beating the bad guys. As Yoda would say, "Wars not make one great," and I'd really like to see them perform other acts of heroism too. It doesn't need to be a dominant or recurring theme in the movie - it could just be a one off scene in the movie, just to show what the Autobots have been up to _other_ than hunting Decepticons.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 30th August 2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: video link added