Ok i made these digibashes so i can test out colourschemes on the figures without having to buy/paint them
i was partly inspired to do this by Kup's Taratulus Digibash and partly inspired by one name and one headscult from the universe superion set i got for christmas
now i'm not very good at digibashes so the colouring is ... awful but i hope you guys get the rough idea of what im going for with these
First up is a simple one Airazor will be a simple repaint of ... well Airazor, i want to create a new cybertronian body for her and i decided to go with universe airazor
next is the more complex one Rattrap when i was transforming Skyfall for the first time and his little goggle/visor thingy popped off a looked at his head and instantly thought "HEY THAT'S RATTRAP!" so i decided to try turning universe skyfall into Rattrap. But i didnt want Rattrap to be an arieal vehicle i would perfer to make him a bike, but i liked how the robot mode looked so i am trying to think of a way to turn skyfall into some kind of cybertronian tryke thing (for now i have put knockouts wheels on his back as place holders till i get a better idea)
if anyone has any ideas for how i can turn skyfall into rattrap or any ideas on better colours for them then please post the ideas here
also any tips on how to create a good looking digibash would be apreciated
Wow long post, i'll be surprised if anyone reads all of this