From this morning's broadcast of "Today"'s Entertainment News from Richard Wilkinson:

+ John Malkovich has been cast as Sam's teacher.
- Megan Fox may not be returning.

------------comments may include spoilers------------------

Both great news IMO! Hopefully Sam's new teacher won't be a creepy narcissist like his previous lecturer. (-_-) Though his apathetic high school history teacher was funny. But I digress...

Megan Fox leaving? While I'd like to believe it methinks it's too good to be true. (-_-) Here's hoping they'll replace her with someone better to play Mikaela.

------------
Apologies:
I know that there's another thread that mentions the news about Malkovich, but I didn't notice it because it wasn't in the thread title -- I only found it through the board's Search Function and even then I averted my eyes from the thread as it contains spoilers I didn't want to read. So I hope that thread can allow people to read news about the actors but without exposing themselves to other spoilers.

I don't know if the news/rumour about Fox leaving has been posted elsewhere. If this thread is too similar to an already existing one then please feel free to merge or delete it.