Thread: Newbie from perth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I got my Zarak about 5 years ago from Ebay, paid about 1800 for it, now it's worth twice that (but the auctions I see don't look as impressive as mine, I open the box to look at it, and it's like the scene from Pulp Fiction where John Travolta opens the case and the room lights up with gold LOL) will NEVER take him out of the box because I'm too scared I may break him, besides I have G1 Scorponok so I can visualise lol

BTW guys, if I wanted to put up some pics of my collection, where do I put them?

Quote Originally Posted by groovyguy View Post
    I got my Zarak about 5 years ago from Ebay, paid about 1800 for it, now it's worth twice that (but the auctions I see don't look as impressive as mine, I open the box to look at it, and it's like the scene from Pulp Fiction where John Travolta opens the case and the room lights up with gold LOL) will NEVER take him out of the box because I'm too scared I may break him, besides I have G1 Scorponok so I can visualise lol

BTW guys, if I wanted to put up some pics of my collection, where do I put them?
    Hehe yeah viewing him for the first time was very nice. Would love to see pics of your collection, just post them in thre gallery forum. How many Zaraks do you think there are in perth? What about australia?

to be honest, I thought I was the only person in Australia to have a Zarak, since nobody really talks about him

Just put up some pics in the gallery section
    Last edited by groovyguy; 6th May 2012 at 07:22 PM.