Page 129 of 189 FirstFirst ... 109119124125126127128129130131132133134139149 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1887

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Amazon deliveries coming in Amazon Prime advertising boxes now lol. I got a Cinderella box.

The themed advertising boxes have been doing theme boxes for a long time and I like them.

There was a month or so earlier this year where everything was coming in a box promoting that AFL docco on prime video, and before that everything was coming in red mario themed boxes.

I love it when they advertise Prime membership on a package I ordered through my Prime membership.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

First I've received. Cool idea

Kingdom Waspinator is back up again at a (very) reasonable price over at Amazon AU (sold by Amazon US). It’s currently on back-order. Im hoping Amazon AU gets it so we don’t have to wait that long for it to ship from half-a-world away.

Quote Originally Posted by XCool View Post
    Kingdom Waspinator is back up again at a (very) reasonable price over at Amazon AU (sold by Amazon US). It’s currently on back-order. Im hoping Amazon AU gets it so we don’t have to wait that long for it to ship from half-a-world away.
    Been watching Waspinator come on/off from the Amazon US seller - but usually it's listed at double the price!

Gen Selects Artfire was due this week, but that changed today to "still trying to source stock"

Amazon just cancelled my SS Wreck-Gar order. They're really on a roll, expect I'll be saying goodbye to the Seeker 2 pack next.

Quote Originally Posted by Auscon View Post
    Amazon just cancelled my SS Wreck-Gar order. They're really on a roll, expect I'll be saying goodbye to the Seeker 2 pack next.
    My Wreck-Gar got cancelled as well, I had gotten it from when they had the sale for $41, a shame. I ended up buying the Amazon US one for $46 since I probably won't be able to find it at Kmart.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by Auscon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    My Wreck-Gar got cancelled as well, I had gotten it from when they had the sale for $41, a shame. I ended up buying the Amazon US one for $46 since I probably won't be able to find it at Kmart.
    I didn't preorder early and only ordered during the $41 sale. After waiting for weeks, I saw Amazon AU listing the Amazon US stock and decided to go with that instead and cancelled the earlier order. Guess Amazon AU won't be getting more Wreck-gar for its warehouse and will only be shipping directly from Amazon US then...

Don't like my chance of seeing Wreck-gar in person at Kmart or Big W...

At least you got another chance for Wreck-Gar because he's the casemate of the Sweeps in wave 3.

Is there any reason why Amazon AU has had Shadow Panther for ages but not Waspinator? Shouldn't they have come together? Or did I just miss Waspinator?