Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Kingdom & SS86 toy images

Ah, fair enough, I saw that Unicron.com mentioned it as well. Either way, I'm still very interested in getting these Fossilizers.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Ton Ton has a review for the Kup up as well. Pics up at TFW2005.com.

On a different note, I wonder if this means we'll get some remolded Junkions if/when they do Wreck-gar?
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 23rd September 2020 at 11:42 AM.

I'm wondering if we'll get another Prime for the SS line?
    Kinda outdates the Earthrise figures if we get similar characters released in such a short time frame.
    Really looking forward to more beast wars stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Kinda outdates the Earthrise figures if we get similar characters released in such a short time frame.
    I know one of the leaked walmart listings mentions an Ultra Magnus but I think the Prime for SS'86 was the "Alternate Universe Prime" that is currently available.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    I'm also curious about this, specifically with respect to Starscream. There's a Starscream listed for SS86, but obviously we've just had the (very G1 accurate) WFCE Starscream. Repack? Repaint? Slightly remold? I'd love a new mold entirely but that's because I'm weak for jet fighter transformers.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I'm also curious about this, specifically with respect to Starscream. There's a Starscream listed for SS86, but obviously we've just had the (very G1 accurate) WFCE Starscream. Repack? Repaint? Slightly remold? I'd love a new mold entirely but that's because I'm weak for jet fighter transformers.
    Maybe a king Starscream with the crown and cape... or maybe a simple "dead" all grey repaint...

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I know one of the leaked walmart listings mentions an Ultra Magnus but I think the Prime for SS'86 was the "Alternate Universe Prime" that is currently available.
    I almost bought a Siege Ultra Magnus, and when I heard the earth mode rumour I was very glad I held off getting the Siege one.

That Paleotrex reminds me of some fan art I saw ages ago for what live-action Grimlock could have looked like (made I think before Age Of Extinction): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDEdGqtzJwg

The fossilizers look cute and I might have to get some.

As for the Ark, does that mean we should really also get, what's it called, the Nemesis?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    That said, I'm gonna be annoyed if we do start getting G1 stuff in Studio Series. From the '86 figures I've seen in Earthrise and now the SS leaks I'm genuinely wondering what is the difference between the two lines now? Can't we just let the live action movieverse have its own thing? Not like G1 doesn't get enough representation as it is.
    I get what you mean here. Yes, it's been pointed out that the 1986 movie is technically a movie, but it feels kind of weird, as if Hasbro is imposing G1 on a specifically movieverse line.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I don't think the well of movie characters has run dry just yet. A tribute to the 35th anniversary of the G1 movie could easily have its own line or, you know, WFC (which I am aware is focusing on BW next year).
    We have had G1 homages since the original Classics line from 2006. Since Thrilling 30, there has been a shift towards greater G1 screen accuracy, too, so it feels kind of redundant to have another older child/collector line focused on G1 accurate figures.

Also, you're right - it's not as if Hasbro are out of movieverse characters. From RotF alone, there are still Skids and Mudflap as both the ice cream truck and individual Chevrolet cars, Jolt (who is apparently confirmed somewhere), Sideswipe as a coupe (which would be different enough to warrant a new figure or at least a heavy remould), and the Fallen himself. If Hasbro wanted to pad out the line, they could also do a bumper remould and slight redeco on Bumblebee to make him RotF-accurate, or they could repaint Blackout to make Grindor.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    It's an accessory pack like the centurion, a crown, some broken trumpets and a pile of dust