Thread: New Transformers Movie toyline - Studio Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2018/08/29/s...evealed-370778

Anyway, the following are rumoured and we might see them revealed over the weekend

- TF07 Bonecrusher (already seen in Walmart computers)
    - DOTM Dino (heavily rumoured and I believe very recently seen in Amazon Australia computers at the same time as the above Barricade, Bee and Sideswipe figures)
    - TF07 Megatron (a listing for another Voyager Megatron was spotted in store computers, and I'm guessing 2007 Movie for the above reasons).
    - ROTF Scrapmetal (bit of a left field one, recently popped up in the same Amazon Australia leak as the now confirmed Barricade, Bee and Sideswipe) (this guy was 'zee little one' who was cannibalised for parts for Megatron under the sea in ROTF).
    - DOTM Crankcase (ditto about the Amazon Australia thing).
    After we finaly got a proper Stinger, it would be awesome to get a DOTM Dino. Especially after I didn't buy that third party one that came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    After we finaly got a proper Stinger, it would be awesome to get a DOTM Dino. Especially after I didn't buy that third party one that came out.
    Agreed... I would like a Dino...

I am loving these reveals. My 7 yr old loves all of the TF movies and has been bugging me to get him Sideswipe, Dino, Starscream and Megatron. This makes it very easy for me